Welcome back to the lovely blogs of Tristan. These past days I've continued my research on target audiences. I found this great slideshow online and it taught me a lot about the importance of having a specific target audience and how it is crucial to cater to that target audience. I will use this information in my project by making sure we stay on the right track. If we stray away from what our initial audience was, then the project wouldn't make any sense to a specific audience. This was actually very interesting for me to read because I love film and I now notice how important a specific audience is. I love making short films and documentaries so this will actually come in hand when creating more personal projects.

Here's a picture of one of the slides:
Image result for movie target audience examples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog